Department of Chemistry
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Visiting Scholar, Department of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA, 2018-present
PhD, Department of Chemistry, Beihang University, China, 2013-2018
Tianqi focuses on electrocatalysis.
1. Tianqi Guo, Pengda Che, Liping Heng, Lizhen Fan, Lei Jiang. Anisotropic Slippery Surfaces: Electric-Driven Smart Control of a Drop’s Slide, Adv. Mater. ,2016, 28, 6999–7007
2. Tianqi Guo, Liping Heng, Miaomiao Wang, Jianfeng Wang, Lei Jiang. Robust Underwater Oil-Repellent Material Inspired by Columnar Nacre, Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 8505–8510；
3. Tianqi Guo, Muchen Li, Liping Heng, Lei Jiang. Special adhesion of natural honeycomb walls and their application, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 6242--6247；
4. Tianqi Guo, Muchen Li, Liping Heng, Lei Jiang. Design of honeycomb structured surfaces with controllable oil adhesion underwater, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 62078 –62083；
5. Tianqi Guo, Keyu Han, Liping Heng, Lei Jiang. Ordered porous structure hybird films generated by breath figures for directional water penetration, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 88471 –88476 ；
6. Liping Heng, Tianqi Guo, Bin Wang, Li-Zhen Fan, Lei Jiang. In situ electric-driven reversible switching of water-droplet adhesion on a superhydrophobic surface, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2015, 3, 23699–23706；
7. Liping Heng, Tianqi Guo, Bin Wang, Lei Jiang. Polymer porous interfaces with controllable oil adhesion underwater, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 102378–102383;
8. Liping Heng, Xieyou Guo, Tianqi Guo, Bin Wang, Lei Jiang. Strengthening of polymer ordered porous materials based on a layered nanocomposite internal structure, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 13507-13512.