Fulbright Fellow (Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence 2016)
Department of Chemistry
University of Wisconsin – Madison
|B.Sc.||Vidyasagar University, India||2000|
|M.Sc.||Vidyasagar University, India||2002|
|Ph.D.||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India||2007|
|Post-doc Fellow||University of Erlangen – Nurnberg, Germany||2008-2011|
|Assistant Professor||IFHE Hyderabad, India||2011|
|Assistant Professor||Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi, India||2012-continuing|
My research area is focused on synthesizing nanostructured and single crystal materials and their applications in energy field – energy conversion to energy storage.
1. Roy et al., Three- dimensional NiCo2O4/NiCo2S4 Hybrid Nanostructures on Ni-foam as High- performance Supercapacitor Electrode, RSC Advances, 6, 2016, 95760- 95767.
2. Roy et al., Nanostructured Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3, 2015, 2454-2484.
3. Roy et al., Oxide Nanotubes on Ti-Ru Alloys: Strongly Enhanced and Stable Photoelectrochemical Activity for Water Splitting Journal of American Chemical Society, 133, 2011, 5629–5631
4. Roy et al., TiO2 Nanotubes and Their Applications – A Review, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 50, 2011, 2904-2939.
5. Roy et al., Patrik Schmuki, A Review on TiO2 nanotube based dye sensitized solar cell, Nanoscale, 2, 2010, 45–59.