Visiting Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Chemistry
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Visitor postdoctoral scholar, Chemistry, UW Madison, WI, USA, May 2014-present
Postdoctoral researcher, Material Science, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China, 2013-2014
Ph.D., Environmental Science, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China, 2005-2007 & 2011-2013
M.S., Environmental Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong Unniversity, Shanghai, China, 2003-2005
B.S., Environmental Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 1999-2003
- Ying, Diwen, Peng, Juan, Li, Kan, Wang, Yalin, Pan, Siwen, Jia, Jinping*, Dual-cell reduction and group effect in an internal microelectrolysis reactor. Electrochim. Acta2013, 89, 861-867.
- Ying, Diwen, Peng, Juan, Xu, Xinyan, Li, Kan, Wang, Yalin, Jia, Jinping*, Treatment of mature landfill leachate by internal micro-electrolysis integrated with coagulation: A comparative study on a novel sequencing batch reactor based on zero valent iron. J. Hazard. Mater. 2012, 229-230, 426-433.
- Ying, Diwen, Xu, Xinyan, Li, Kan, Wang, Yalin, Jia, Jinping, Design of a novel sequencing batch internal micro-electrolysis reactor for treating mature landfill leachate. Chem. Eng. Res. Des. 2012, 90 (12), 2278-2286.
- Ying, Diwen, Xu, Xinyan, Yang, Chen, Wang, Yalin, Jia, Jinping, Treatment of mature landfill leachate by a continuous modular internal micro-electrolysis Fenton reactor. Res. Chem. Intermed., 2012, 1-14.
- Ying, Diwen, Jia, Jinping*, Zhang, Lehua, Effect of denitrifying bacteria on the electrochemical reaction of activated carbon fiber in electrochemical biofilm system. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering in China, 2007, 1 (3), 305-310.
- Chai, Xiaolan., He, Yi, Ying, Diwen, Jia, Jinping*, Sun, Tonghua, Electrosorption-enhanced solid-phase microextraction using activated carbon fiber for determination of aniline in water. J. Chromatogr. 2007, 1165 (1-2), 26-31.
- Zhang, Lehua, Jia, Jinping, Ying, Diwen, Zhu, Nanwen, Zhu, Youchun, Electrochemical effect on denitrification in different microenvironments around anodes and cathodes. Res. Microbiol. 2005, 156 (1), 88-92.
- Li, Kan, Yang, Chen., Xu, Yunlan, Ying, Diwen, Wang, Yalin, Jia, Jinping*,Effect of inorganic anions on Rhodamine B removal under visible light irradiation using Bi2O3/Ti rotating disk reactor. Chem. Eng. J. 2012, 211–212 (0), 208-215.