Graduate Student, Materials Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S. Chemistry, Fudan University, 2014
Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2014-present
I am primarily interested in exploring and understanding materials for energy conversion and stoage applications.
1) Wenjie Li, Hui-Chun Fu, Dr. Linsen Li, Dr. Miguel Cabán-Acevedo, Jr-Hau He and Song Jin, Integrated Photoelectrochemical Solar Energy Conversion and Organic Redox Flow Battery Devices, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2016, 55, 13104., DOI: 10.1002/anie.201606986
In the News:
- David Tenenbaum, A marriage made in sunlight: Invention merges solar with liquid battery, UW News, 2016; ScienceDaily, 2016; ScienMag, 2016.
- Luke Dormehl, Solar-powered liquid battery hybrid prototype could be major breakthrough, Digital Trends, 2016.
- Meredith Rutland Bauer, The Quest for Solar Batteries, the Holy Grail of Clean Energy, Motherboard, 2016.
- Rachael Andrew, Battery technology aims to store the sun, The Daily Cardinal, 2016.
- This Solar-Charged Battery Directly Converts Sun’s Energy and Stores It in Liquid Electrolyte, TrendinTech, 2016.
- Jesse Allen, New in solar: nighttime batteries; when defects are good; boosting perovskite efficiency., Semiconductor Engineering, 2016.
- Luke Dormehl, Solar-powered liquid battery hybrid prototype could be major breakthrough, Yahoo News, 2016.
- A Marriage Made in Sunlight, R&D, 2016.
- New Invention Merges Solar and Liquid Batteries, The Science Explorer, 2016.